Fill in the Blank Friday

Friday, January 27, 2012

So here I am trying out my first...widget...thing? Apparently in blog world you can connect to other bloggers this way...I'm still not sure how this works. Any explination would be much appreciated! So here we go:

Fill in the Blank Friday:

1. My favorite place i've ever traveled to is Hawaii
. How can you not love it?

2. Italy, France, Spain, Costa Rica, Egypt, Morocco, South Africa, Brazil, Japan, Amsterdam are someplaces I'd love to go someday.

3. I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by reading my Kindle on the subway, watching a movie or reading a magazine on a plane, or singing my loudest in the car.

4. My three must-haves when I travel are a book , my headphones and A trashy magazine or 3

5. My favorite travel companion is can't remember the last time I traveled with someone...

6. The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is when my Mom and I thought we might get murdered by the "Singing Potter" in Moffat, Scotland. Creepy.

7. The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is Guajolotes in Tulancingo, Mexico. Look them up....yummm

8. If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in California, and I will again one day!

9. I have been to eleven...unless airports count
states in the U.S.

1 comments:

Dorothy Explora said...

nice :) how is this a widget? jw. i don't understand the blogosphere either. let me know when you know, deal?

http://theymaysaythatimadreamer.blogspot.com

Post a Comment