Portishead

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I am thus far having a semi-crap filled day (this is in no way due to the giant hangover caused by good decisions) and I don't think that this is going to help the "health kick" I've been on. At least I'm still sore from two days ago when I worked out. Makes me feel like I'm somewhat accomplished, even though my head is pounding.

I met up with the Photographer last night to talk through the incredibly awkward situation we found ourselves in last week. And for him to give me my ring back. So what happened? He forgot the ring and I still feel like I have no idea what's going on between us since he didn't really say....anything. Ah well. I think I'm done with that. But we did end up going to a random Portishead concert which was actually pretty fun.

And speaking of music, I am meeting up with a new friend tonight at a studio to write/record some stuff. We met here and decided to get together. I'm not sure how that's going to go today. Nausea this intense doesn't exactly make one feel very creative. But perhaps it will fade by this evening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment