Whine and wine.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Here's my whine (and this relates very much so to my last post): In the past month I have now had two separate guys send me messages asking about the brunette in my picture. Specifics below:

Guy #1: May I humbly ask who the stunning brunette in your picture is?

Guy #2: The brunette in your picture is really hot and has a great rack, something you should aspire to. Can I have her number? (Her boobs are not real.)

So, not only is Valentine's Day one week from yesterday and I have to come to terms with the fact that I have zero plans, but now complete strangers are hurting my feelings? What has the world come to?!

Obviously, I didn't reply to either asshole. I didn't want to lower myself or continue a meaningless conversation with a meaningless jerk who would likely just make me feel worse. Why would someone write those things to someone anyway?

What I'm telling my friends: "Whatever guys, they were just jerks, I don't care."

How I really feel: Fat, ugly, boring, and pretty insignificant.

How I will nix those negative emotions: Wine. And perhaps the latest Gossip Girl. (And crying myself to sleep!)

2 comments:

Chevon J. - La Bella Vita said...

OMG! Was this on facebook or something. That was so rude, but it's great that you're not stooping down to their level. I prefer for guys to get to know me, and then grow to be attracted to me based off my personality. I don't want a guy "falling in love" with my appearance.

Maria Sself said...

Don't even bother worrying about every jerk that you come across - there're toooooo many of them, unfortunately! Just live your life, do it BEST and you'll attract ONLY GREAT people... Please, don't cry over this!!!

Post a Comment