And also...

Thursday, May 10, 2012

I just got my first smartphone. An iPhone to be exact, and it has changed my life. It's so cool what you can do with this phone! Not only can I send and receive text messages and phone calls (the only thing I used my previous "dumb-phone" for) but I can send and receive picture mail, take videos, set reminders and alarms, find out what time the subway is coming, go on facebook, check email, check the weather...there are no limits! I'm completely amazed!! You can expect to see a TON more pictures on this blog and soon. Maybe I'll even be able to take a picture of some of these losers I've been going out with.

Yes, I realize that most normal human beings have had iPhones for upwards of four years, but I just happen to be a little behind the times, ok?

0 comments:

Post a Comment