My life is boring...

Thursday, December 1, 2011

I was on the phone with my mom last night and she asked me why I hadn't been making any blog posts recently. My excuse: nothing interesting is going on in my life at the moment.

"What about your trip to DC?"

Ok, yes, I took a trip to DC for Thanksgiving. I stayed at my aunt's house and had a lot of fun and the two of us drank a lot of wine. As a result, I have given up drinking. Until last night when I had a glass of wine. But it was only one so it doesn't count! Anyway, ya. My trip was fun, yet uneventful aside from my grandparents (who have been divorced for...40ish years?) making out after Thanksgiving dinner. Chills. No, really...chills.

Let's see what is slow right now. Nothing really exciting happening there. Dating life is nonexistent. No, seriously. I did go one one date two weeks ago and I haven't heard from him since, nor do I care if I do. In a city jammed full of 8 million people and, what I have to believe, at least 3 million men, I can say with confidence that at least 98% of them are undatable. This leaves 2%. If anyone knows which city hot spots they frequent, please feel free to send me a note.

So there you have it.

My interesting tidbit for the day:

This morning my alarm went off at 6:30. My brain pleaded with me to get out of bed and work out. Just do something! Even 8 minute abs! Come on, Nygirl3!!

Nope. Nope. What did I do? Some of you would automatically assume I went straight to sleep. But no, not me. I turned on my computer and watch the two most recent episodes of American Horror Story (fantastic show by the way). You know, to get into the holiday spirits. Yep, it feels like December.

...or at least it's really difficult to get out of bed when it's pitch black outside and freezing.


Post a Comment