Holiday feelings!

Monday, December 5, 2011

Hello blog world,
After laying in bed for almost 3 days recovering from some sort of fever/flu, I am so happy to be vertical! A friend of mine at work just reminded me that I'll be home in about two weeks and I got so excited! I haven't been home in a whole year. That's the longest I've ever been away in my life. So I'm overcome with excitement and, as my friend M puts it, "holiday feelings."

While it won't really feel like Christmas until I get home, I wanted to post a couple of things that I love!

1) OPI glitter nail polish is the shit. I got my nails painted green with gold sparkles while I was in DC and it looks great. I can't wait to do another color, like this:


I also wanted to leave you with one of my favorite Christmas songs in a capella:
(I also want to add subtext that I'm not religious, I just love this song. Also I
don't know what the heck these images are)




AND later this week my girlfriends and I are planning to go look at all the cutsey window displays! Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment